Blister packaging to improve medication administration & increase adherence to drug therapy.
Evenings, Sundays, holidays, for those emergencies – when you need help, Preston Medical Pharmacy has you covered.
This is a pharmacist managed anticoagulation program utilizing point-of-care INR monitoring and a medical directive from the referring prescriber.
Preston Medical Pharmacy has 3 Certified Diabetes Educators available on staff for all patients with diabetes.
This program includes 9 one-on-one discussions between the pharmacist and the patient with a 12 month follow-up period.
Preparation of dosage forms not commercially available for special needs.
A free one-on-one, private, 20 to 30 minute consultation with one of our pharmacist to discuss how all current medications, prescriptions and over-the-counter, you are taking interact with each other. For further information please go to www.medscheck.ca.
- Printed facts about your new prescription
- Personal medication wallet cards listing all your current medications
- Magazines & pamphlets on health care and disease states
- Free region wide delivery service
- Income tax prescription summaries
- Zostavax injections available